Remember i’m on vacation from July4-25, with no access to internet. You can follow my vacation on twitter –>
BetaCake is a blog that post news, and some leaks about various MMO’s. They currently have a 7 part Q&A series with various beta testers.
You can read the full Q&A here: STAR WARS™: The Old Republic™ : Exclusive Tester Q&A #1
- The beta tester doesn’t beleve EA will announce the release date at E3 (which they didn’t), and believe that around Sep/Oct
- Unlike Knights of the Old Republic where light side, and dark side options were very easy to tell, this time around you’ll have to thing about it.
- The planets sizes get bigger the higher you level (low level planets being smaller in size then higher level)
- Currently there is no AoE looting like Rift
- Leveling is roughly equal to vanilla WoW
From the Q&A it sound like the game is getting close to completion, and that they are probably going to try for a holiday 2011 launch.