Bitches!!! Today is my birthday!
Plans for today.
- Finish my scotch at work
- Drink some wine and Beer at the beer bash
- Go out later today and get something harder.
- Go home and drink some more
So now that i am 27 i plan to do some things differently this year.
I’ll be honest, i don’t think I’ve read a book since the last Harry Potter book came out. My problem has been that i like reading books cover to cover with out any break. So as of today i plan to read 1 chapter for a book every time.
This months book is Confidence Men: Wall Street, Washington, and the Education of a President. I’m reading this book because the interview i saw on the Daily Show.
I have failed pretty badly at this goal for the last few year. Most of the time i have goals like… Lose 50 pounds in 6 month. Just goals that are not really unattainable. So my goal now for wait loss is to
- Make short goal. My goal to start off it to lose 10 pounds in 5 week. It a short goal, it should be easy to complete and should make me feel like i can actually do it.
- Exercise. The goal here is to walk around campus at work (1 and 1/2 miles) and at home start doing the power 90
- Watch what i eat. Count calories, cause i like math, and charts.
Take a class every quarter.
I am a computer scientist and over the last 2 year i have not really challenged my self, or pushed my self to the next level. So i plan to teach my self or take a class on something interesting every quarter.
This quarter i am taking 2 of the free Stanford classes