So my plan is (assuming the game is as good as i think it will be) is to play all 8 classes, but not all 16 Specialization. For each side i want at least 1 tank and 1 healer but unlike other games where my choice is pretty much which class is better. I know right now that i want to play a Darth Vader / Darth Malgus type of character., and that the Sith Warrior Juggernaut class
- Galactic Republic (Good)
- Vanguard — Tank, close range DPS, Energy shields/Defense, Blaster Rifle
- Commando — Range DPS/healing, Grenades, Heavy Blaster Cannon
- Gunslinger — Range DPS, Dual Pistols, fast Attacks, cover
- Scoundrel — Range DPS/healing, stealth/cover, Blaster Shot gun
- Jedi Knight
- Jedi Consular
So looking at the Republic side i always imagined playing a Luke Skywalker type character with 2 light sabers so i’m pretty sure i’m going to play a Jedi Knight Sentinel. I always wanted a Han Solo type of character either, based on the description a Smuggler Scoundrel is the closet thing to that. The other 2 classes, i don’t really have an idea in my head how i would want to play them.
- Sith Empire (Evil)
- Bounty Hunter
- Powertech — Tank, Defense/Energy Shield, Flamethrower.
- Mercenary — Range DPS/healer, Dual Wield Guns, Missiles
- Sith Warrior
- Juggernaut — Tank/Melee DPS, Single Saber, Heavy Armor
- Marauder — Melee DPS, dual Wield Saber, Temporary Stealth
- Imperial Agent
- Sith Inquisitor
For the Sith i have always wanted a Darth Vader / Darth Malgus type of bad ask more machine than human tank so i am going to go Sith Warrior Juggernaut. I also have always wanted an emperor type of character. The Force Lightning, the mind games, the evil power. So i am going to go Sith Inquisitor Sorcerer. The other 2 no idea. I know a lot of people have Boba Fett fantasy, i’ve never had one.