We are now 5, yes 5 days away from early access to start. I am hoping i get one of the earlier early access slot. I registered my pre-order in August, so i do hope that before the majority of the people, but it might not be.
So i know i really want to play the entire story line for all 8 classes, so i’ve been planing in my head the order and sub classes i would pick for each.
- Sith Inquisitor Sorcerer — Based on what i saw in beta, this was the second more popular Empire class, with the Sith Warrior being the most popular (Hard to beat Darth Vader feel).
- Trooper Vanguard — My main class in Everquest 1 was a tank, my main class in everquest 2 was a tank. It will be great to be a close range tank again
- Jedi Knight Sentinel — Since i know i want my Sith Warrior to be a single light saber tankish class, i’ll have my Jedi knight to be dual wielder.
- Imperial Agent Sniper — Range DPS class, that pretty much it
- Jedi Consular shadow — Double light saber, and Stealth that rocks.
- Bounty Hunter Mercenary — Range DPS/healer
- Sith warrior juggernaut — i’ll make someone like Darth Vader
- Smuggler scoundrel — Since this is the class i played