Only 3 more month left for 2013, and the closing months of the seven generation of video games console and the start of the eight generation. Right now i’m not sure witch Eight generation console i am going to get, but i’m leaning to Playstation 4 as most of my friends are leaning to it.
- Grand Theft Auto Online: Oct 1. So far in the 2 week that GTA 5 has been out i’ve put in about 80 hours in to the game and have almost gotten 100% complete. GTA 5 has been amazing. Everything i have heard about GTA Online seem to take it up a notch. Races with real people will be much much more interesting. Doing heist with other also seem like it is going to be very interesting. Right now i can’t wait for this to release.
- Watch Dogs: Nov 12. I’ve watch the 15 minute game play demo, which if the game really plays like that will be amazing. This is one of the first games i’m going to get with PS4 or Xbox One, it looks like it is going to be a very good games.
- Assassin’s Creed IV Black Flag: Nov 12. I’ve watched the short trailer for the game. I am not sure about this game. I’ve played the original Assassin’s Creed, and Assassin Creed 2 and while there ok games, there just ok games. I don’t think i would pay 59 bucks for the game. So i might get this game after it comes out and the price drops unless i here really good thing about the game. It might just be i don’t like the play style of the game.
- BattleField 4: Nov 12. I’ll start off by saying i’ve never played a BattleFiled game. As my raptr profile will show you 34% of the games i play are RPG, and 21% are shooters. And that 21% is so high because 70% of that time is from Team Fortress 2 which is much different than thing like BattleField and Call of Duty. But i have some work friends who are planing to get BattleField 4 on PS4 and so i might join them.
- Madden 25: Nov 19. First off, EA i hate you… still. Second no where on your site is there a single video of the game/game play. I want to know what the game looks like. Nothing under Products, nothing under New and Media. Nothing… So i like football games, but i don’t plan on buying this game until after real reviews (real people) play the game and tell us how it is. Kind of like Sim City, all the big game new review thought the game was great based on the short demo EA gave them, but after it came out it was by far the most disappointing video game of 2013
- Dead Rising 3: Nov 22. This one is an Xbox one exclusive. So depending on which console i get i might get this game or not. I haven’t played Dead Rising 1 or 2, but the trailer for this game is interesting. This would be another one i might pick up when the prices goes down. Or i hear good reviews.