Live update 41 is no on test.
There not much to it.
1. Forestfell — sadly sound like it is the same as last year. Maybe there something new added to it.. but currently sound like last years thing all over again
2. AA storing item… is explained in item 1, 2, 3 and 4 of the game play notes. Pretty much you go to a high level dungeon, and until a shard drop, take the shard to a high level crafter who will then make the item.. It is No-trade so you need to use the Tradeskill commission system.
3. Armorers and Tailors have discovered ways to improve the quality of mastercrafted armor across all level ranges. This looks interesting. Not sure if that mean master crafted armor got a boost, or if we can add special stuff ot it.. will have to give a look into that.
4. You can harvest once again while under attack from an NPC — thank you!!!!!
5. Added “Hide Completed” checkbox to collection quest journal window. – another big thank you
6. PvP – Killing another player will always reward experience now even if the player has their adventure experience disabled. — this one sound like a way to force people to level. Instead of locking at 10 or 20 gain good gear and then ganking Noobs.
All in all not much really. I will be disapointed probably will frostfell like i was with this years halloween